For the first time in two years, the “Flower Festival” will be held at Kozu Farm, the oldest western-style ranch in Japan!
The festival has been held since the Meiji Era.
Why not spend a fun-filled day at Kozu Farm, a refreshing springtime highland at an altitude of over 1,000 meters above sea level?
We look forward to seeing you there.
Venue: Kozu Farm
Location: 250 Minaminomaki, Shimonita, Kanra District, Gunma
2. Calf weight guessing quiz
3. Pony riding experience (for children only)
4. Milk-squeezing experience
5. Small animal petting corner
6. Doodling on rolls
7. Sun observation through a small astronomical telescope (Kanto Astronomical Society)
8. World Heritage Geopark tourism PR activities (Japan Geopark Shimonita Support Group)
2. Beef skewers and grilled meat products
3. Tasty food alley (yakisoba noodles, potato butter, etc.)
4. Konnyaku sales
*This event will be held on a reduced scale while taking care to prevent new corona infections.
*We ask that all visitors take precautions to prevent the spread of new strains of coronavirus, disinfect their hands and the soles of their shoes.
Shimonita Town Tourist Association
Shimonita Town Chamber of Commerce and Industry Youth Club
Women’s Club of Shimonita Town Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Shimonita Town Konnyaku Consumption Promotion Council